The latest issue of The Outsourcing Journal Special Editions is published on the occasion of the ITO&BPO GERMANY FORUM 2014, which took place on October 1st in Berlin. At the forum attendees were not only discussing current ITO and BPO market conditions for Germany, but also opportunities to tap the potential of Germany for both: new business in IT and Business Processes and as location for national and international service delivery centers.
Following the discussions and presentations during the ITO&BPO GERMANY FORUM this Special Edition is focusing on the future of ITO and BPO services and represents on 80 pages opinions, research results and current cases, including the following:
- The Future of Global Business Operations
- The Future of Cloud Services: Why should my business use the Cloud?
- Germany’s Mittelstand Welcomes Service Delivery Model
- Securing The Start-Up Success
- Better Service, Leaner Margins: Adapting To The 21st Century BPO Market
This issue is available for free download for members of the association. More information and download at: http://www.outsourcing-journal.org/Special-Editions/future-edition.html